Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sooo...Here Goes Nothin. No, Seriously.

Grah. Here's my dilemma.
I've come to tthe realization that we said this whole thing would happen since day 1. And now, after 2 years of knowing eachother, it's happening. He's going to public school, we pretty much gave up on being together, and now we're awesome friends. But should it scare me that he likes another girl already, and I've just become blind to every guy...and am trying, with all I have, on getting over him? Probably not. I told him to go for her. But I still cry for him at night.

O_O Hold up. Wait a minute, let's get some thinking in it.

I SAID THAT?! I told him. To go. For her. -facedesk- Meh. All I want is us to be happy. We really do need to get our minds off of eachother.
I've pretty much made up my mind about this. We can't be, and won't be together. That's hard to say. But I'm trying to take the high road here and take the lead.

This is going to be harder than I thought. There's no getting over him, not any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment