Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good morning sunshine, the Earth says "Hello"! "The Earth can screw off".

I've been up since 4. Yup. I went to bed at 11, fell asleep at 1, and slept till 4.
Now I'm laying in my bed, on my left side, in a hoodie and shorts. Typing with one hand. Why? because I'm cold and too lazy and/or tired to sit up. And my left arm is injured.
Yet I'm laying on it. O.o Shows how smart I am...
But hey, I guess you lose a few braincells when you decide to amuse your boyfriend by getting high off of a whipped cream bottle.
I'm so flippin tired it's not even funny. I'm going to end up walking into few doors today, I know it...(Adam Bobic I know what you're thinking xD)
Anyways, good morning people. I'll have a few more posts sometime during the course of the day. I was going to make this post on the longer side but I'm too tired. Hah.
And really, you're all up too early. Tell the Earth to screw off.

No comments:

Post a Comment