Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love isn't real. It's a figment of your imagination.

You know what bothers me? The fact that you could go forever looking for a guy, but none of them seem interested. Then you finally find a guy you like, and *BAM* there's more than one that likes you.
I mean, does it never end? And it seems that, every guy you try turns out to be a jerk, or he just hurts you again and again. The cute ones are jerks, the nice ones are ugly, and the cute nice ones are either handicapped, or 4 hours away.
Thanks internet, for making it possible for me to fall for a guy 4 hours away. I mean. Really? Do you hate me THAT much?
-Sigh- Well. This is depressing. Having a guy talk in 3rd person about you, calling you amazing and gorgeous, and then just wanting to be in his arms. Right then. Smelling the axe on his hoodie.
Maybe it's just me. But I'm thinking that love isn't real. It's a figment of my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment