Friday, May 21, 2010

"To my dearest.."...future husband?

So I have a friend of mine that told me when my boyfriend and I broke up that God never takes anything away without giving you something better. I believe that. She also told me that she keeps journals. But these aren't just any type of journal. These are journals full of letters. And these letters begin with "To my future husband".
So she writes to her future husband about her day, about all the boys that treat her like nothing, and tells him that she's so glad he's waitng for her and such. She confides in him and asks for advice, and gives him her own about possible girls that ay be treating him wrong. She's going to bundle up all the journals full of letters and give them to him as a wedding gift when they get married.
I am doing the same exact thing. I think all girls should. It helps keep your mind in check.

So to my dearest future husband, I love you. And I can't wait until the day we meet, face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment